Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey everone

I havn't been on the last few days because I've been caught up in some air force stuff...today was the Airshow in Pittsburgh and me and my girlfriend got to see the thunderbirds and a bunch of other planes doing their stuff, and mid-day i was in the ceremony for new recruits so that was some pretty cool stuff too.
Anyways Ill be getting back to some more BMX posts soon and also now that Winter is coming around I might be switching back and forth between snowboarding and BMX

20 comments:

  1. Winter is coming?.. :o
    it's just sept

    <3
    Sillyoldbum

    ReplyDelete
  2. just showing some love :)

    mitsuruchan12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, we waited for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supportin!

    Follow me bros.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Generic, copy and paste comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kewl story, bro!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    happy 9/11!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to the snowboarding posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this mate...
    Will check on you daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. more bmx 180 needed

    ReplyDelete
  10. All you gotta wanna do is follow the Big Jesus, as I had find-out the hard way: 1-outta-1 croaks. Lemme gimme youse summore bawls, Vinny, kapiche??

    ReplyDelete